Wednesday 6 June 2012

Speed blog #4: You are what you read

Speed blog #4: You are what you read.
At a car boot sale on the weekend I found a crate full of books I read as a child...books I'm sure are no longer published and, quite possibly, no longer read. Nevertheless they were books I loved. A few days later it hit me how similar the books I loved as a child were to each other, and how they had quite possibly turned me into the person I am today, good and bad. Is this the same for you?

Does what we read as children have much influence on the sort of people we become? Are our personalities and life decisions shaped by the heros and heroines of childhood fiction? What did you love to read a child and who, in particular, were your female fiction heros?

No comments:

Post a Comment

NuffnangX