Sunday 2 September 2012

In, Out, Sent - a week on email.



Asian shares were under pressure
Did I reply to this? Sorry, my life is a bit of a living hell
revenues around £348k
Congrats to Wayne on swimming the North Channel
STOXX600 Trades -0.4%
bravely via a new route, adding extra difficulty
Telco's Flat, all others down, led by Tech & Miners
Hurricane Isaac makes landfall
Did I reply to this? Sorry, my life is a bit of a living hell
there are a number of roadshows we are joint broking
Please take careful note of alphabetic splits

There are two bundles of fresh beans in the crisper
investors remained cautious
if you want them
Romney anointed by Republicans
The long wait for the Fed update is nearly over
Did I reply to this? Sorry, my life is a bit of a living hell

I would vote for a president who made it illegal
for people
prepare a presentation
Agreed and people
to ask questions
Fyi
about your weekend
and who stand in the door of the lift and wonder it’s not moving
we would like you to spend 30 minutes with them
We are completing essential maintenance work

If Romney wins it’ll be thanks to Ann
Dear Katherine, Please find attached the latest Broker Review
I'm kind of like Psyduck mixed with Wednesday Addams, awkward, morbid, and usually confused
Morning folks
London Mining down 6% on v light vol
can’t find a story
Quick US Trip Summary
See you tomorrow 12.30
That’s confirmed for next week
Did I reply to this? Sorry, my life is a bit of a living hell

we are making decent progress
heavy users of our research
Can't wait to bring Evie to visit one day
Last comment. Will look for other stuff
Lotte reminds you it’s her fifth birthday today
Capital Drilling is may react negatively to Boart’s update

Draghi rebuffs Germans over euro plans
I've got a date tomorrow night
As a reminder, the UK team now operates out of a dual centre of London and Glasgow
he asked me out
despite what a maniac I was
If you're using a mobile device please click on this link
A new take on iron ore weakness
I love a man who cycles
Who brings a bike helmet to a party?
A man who cycled to it!
Good morning New York

A new take on iron ore weakness
FYI
No not yet
I’m objective
judgy wudgy comments
divorced from a total creep
Two way business we cannot get together
Attached is the message you retrieved from the archive
Hi All
FYI
Many thanks
Do you want coffee?
Did I reply to this? Sorry, my life is a bit of a living hell

No comments:

Post a Comment

NuffnangX