Thursday 29 March 2012

A glass of wine will always help, says Naomi Tarszisz


By Naomi Tarszisz

I saw a terrific programme recently about twins - it looked at how our genes shape us - to a degree our health, and possibly our demise, is predetermined. But it also explored the extent to which our diet, habits and even our attitude can influence where and how we end up. Awesome, when science agrees with your intrinsic wisdom isn't it?

Becoming a mother has meant a complete revolution in where I see myself in the world - two little bright eyes watching your every move demands that you live consciously and authentically. This time is so precious, it goes so quickly – I want to live with more vibrancy in every moment of my life, especially when things aren’t as I would like them to be. Not just for myself but for the people I love most.

My offering:

Be present - breathe. Love (wisely is best). Laugh (a lot)
Live every moment fully and completely. 
Be grateful for what you have, don’t worry about what you don’t have. 

And a glass of wine at the end of the day will make you remember all this even if your day is beyond shite, whatever stage you’re at…

Naomi Tarszisz is a mother, digital consultant and yoga buff. She lives in Sydney, Australia. You can follow her on Twitter @naomitarz

Published as part of Not The Style Pages' SpeedBlog series 

No comments:

Post a Comment

NuffnangX