Thursday 13 October 2011

Naomi Tarszisz on love

I don’t know many ten year olds, but I found my diary recently whilst cleaning up at my mum's house. Sobering that read was, it did make me laugh. I wouldn’t change a thing about my life because all my experiences have led me to this point. And if I had to tell my ten year old self (or Owen) something, it would be this:

I’ve never met anyone who listened to their heart, in all things (including romance), who opened themselves up to love and being love who did not find fulfilment. But firstly to love life, to love yourself, to accept without judgement and embrace the possibilities of life with an open heart; then you will be happy and find love in all things. Follow your path and enjoy the journey.

Having said that, there is also a very literal interpretation of love through the organ of love - the heart - and since I truly believe health is important, I’d also suggest exercise and a healthy diet. And watch less TV. Really, it couldn’t matter less if Charlene and Scott get back together or not.  

Naomi Tarszisz is a mother, digital consultant and yoga buff. She lives in Sydney, Australia. You can follow her on Twitter @naomitarz

This post is part of Not the Style Pages' SpeedBlog series. This is SpeedBlog1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NuffnangX